One of the old folks did my hair last night.
Pretty spiffy right?
And now I give you the top ten moments of my night on Alzheimer's unit...
1. Finding a pillow with all of the stuffing out of it and all of it EVERYWHERE.
2. The water pitcher spilled everywhere.
3. Getting meds spit in my face... not once, not twice, but three times.
4. My arm getting almost twisted off.
5. Getting a big smooch on the mouth when I for sure wasn't paying attention.
6. Finding someone with two watches on, four shirts...one tied on the head, dentures missing, and pants on backwards.
7. Getting my ear talked off about how false the Mormon church is...little does she know she IS a Mormon haha.
8. Finding a straw that one resident put in another one's shirt collar.
9. Faking three phone calls to tell them that they will report for the army reserve in the morning.
10. And giving someone laundry to fold...un-folding and giving it back...unfolding it again...and giving it back... again...and again.
Needless to say I am tired. I have also become an awesome liar....or truth stretcher. You have to think quick when they have an idea or story in their head I tell ya! Just go with it or you will have a really long night of confusion.
P.S. I am pretty sure it was so crazy because it is a full moon. You think I am joking, but I am being completely serious.
Good thing I love them SO much.
Have a good night!