Sunday, September 1, 2013

“I am realistic – I expect miracles.” - Wayne W. Dyer


Although surgery is never fun, and this has been on really long and difficult road - I am one happy girl.

I will never be able to write or express all the miracles that have forged from this experience.

Not many will ever see the ways roadblocks that were suddenly moved, the people who happened to be in the right places, the times my life was saved, the comfort that has been given, the angels - seen and unseen to minister to me, the lessons that were taught, the character that was expanded, the love that was shared, and ultimately - the experiences that teach me that someone is up there guiding all this plan that can seem like such a mess and then all of the sudden makes perfect sense.

Needless to say my heart is very full (and very swollen) quite literally and figuratively.

I think we have finally come to a point where if this whole thing is not completely over, I will at least have a little time to catch my breath again.

No need to get all technical about what happened in surgery - but just know originally I was misdiagnosed and told I would never be able to do what I loved - and now I am fixed and the future looks good.

I may have to have touch up surgeries in the future, but for now things are looking good.

I'm sore and have to be down for a few more days - and then, nothing but up from here! Thanks for all your prayers and encouragement....life is good and I feel blessed.

Here is to doing all the things I was told I couldn't! And to a future full of running marathons, traveling to foreign lands, having lots of babies, wake boarding, going to the beach, hiking to the highest mountains, and finding happiness in all the little things.

More later.


2 comments:

Linnea said...

My favorite post yet!! Love ya Cheltz!

Gemie said...

I am so glad things are finally looking up. You have so much faith and such a great attitude! It is all up from here!