Monday, April 25, 2011

I have officially named my heart device.

Dun dun dun dun DAH! (that is in my royal drums because of royal wedding week!)

And the name of my heart device shall forever be known as.......

GARY

In honor of the man who couldn't knock me out after the 8 doses of Versed and made me witness my own heart surgery. I will never get over it Gary, that's why I am naming my Amplatzer Septal Occluder after you.

It just feels so right...and it will be forever with me until the day my heart stops beating. Literally.

So the proof is in the pudding and I have the sweet photos of dear Gary scanned in:



That is so freaking sweet. I am so official...you know why? Because they even gave me a card I have to carry in my wallet that says that I have a device. Uhhhh...that is so cool.

Gary provided me with YET ANOTHER headache free day. I am SO grateful. 2 days for Gary!! I unfortunately have an upper respiratory infection to spoil the joy because I have the immune system of that of a...well, someone who has been laying in bed for 5 months, been on 4 antibiotics and been through trauma. My body hates me and I don't blame it. 

But good news for Cheltz and Gary, we are happy as clams to not have a migraine. Or seizures. How cool are you Gary? Way cool...way, way cool. I would go as far as to say I love you more than anything I have ever owned. I love you too Dr. Sorenson for putting Gary in me. Life is so good.

Have a good day everyone and do something to celebrate :)

0 comments: