Saturday, April 23, 2011

Aye caramba.

Those are all the words I have for my boredom.

This is the 5th month of my couch/TV slump and it is getting to the eyeball scratching out point of restlessness. Seriously I can't take it anymore! I would just love to read or do something ELSE. Bah. I know I have talked about it a lot...because that is ALL I have to talk about. This is me complaining.

 I know I am getting to the crazy point when I watch two days straight of this:

Ahhhhh. I know...I am shaking my head right along with you. Tyra, you're killing me.

 I am SO grateful for the sweethearts that have come to visit in the last few days! If you knew what it does to my spirits and my mood...you just can't. Finals ended and it was like POOF! I have a million friends...it was so sweet and made me feel so loved and pulled me out of the depths of "hating my life" mode...seriously. Thank you so much and I love you.

If I am going to be happy about being able to have time to watch SOMETHING I will say I am excited about this:

THE ROYAL WEDDING!!
Don't ask me why I am so excited about it, I just am. It just seems so awesome all of the royalness, and trust me when I say there is PLENTY of coverage to go around starting like a million days ago. I think I will be watching much of it and it is so regal. How would that be?? To be little Miss Middleton?? Intense...

I am sure people are coming out of the woodwork saying that they know her...especially like Ellen haha. She has been cracking me up because she says she is Kate's 17th cousin and is ticked because she is not invited to the wedding. I always like to show things that crack me up on here and here is a quick video of Ellen that had me laughing:


Funny right? I just love her. 
And now an update on recovery:

I had a WONDEFUL headache free day! Thank you heart device. I want to name it...hmmm. I will have to think about that. If you have any ideas feel free to comment!

It was so wonderful that day and it was a day I had visitors which was great. The next two days came back with vengeance and I have had a rougher time, but my leg is healing up pretty good so that is positive! I feel like I am doing better! I was telling my mom I don't know what I am going to do when I feel better...I don't know how to do that hahah. Meaning I really don't know how to feel good! It really has been years since I woke up and said, "Gosh! I feel good today..." how dumb is that? I am sure I will figure that out fast :)

More later!

1 comments:

Lia said...

Oh man, I am SO freaking excited for the Royal Wedding!!! I got work off and am planning a viewing party (which really just involves my aunt and I eating scones and drinking tea to pretend we're British, haha). Too bad we live in different states so we can't watch it together!

(Also, Prince Harry is yummy. It is now my life goal to marry him. Fyi.)