Thursday, April 7, 2011

4 8 15 16 23 42



If you've see Lost  you know exactly what those numbers mean, and if you haven't I would seriously consider watching it. It was so great!
The last week and a half of my ridiculous life have been spent watching all 6 seasons of this dang show. Well worth it I guess hahah...I mean, I had nothing better to do. I know, ridiculous...but I promise you when I am better I will be doing everything and anything but watching TV.

For every person who tried to tell me not to watch it because I would hate the end....I honestly liked the end. Seriously! Not what I would have expected...but I liked it. The writers of this show, freak... who thinks of these things?? 

Hate to say it, but I liked it way more than my previous favorite 24.  Sorry Jack Bauer. 

Well, the only problem now is that I am still going to be probably down on the couch for at least another month after surgery (which is a week from today....I'm a little nervous!).

Soooo....now what do I watch? Ugghhhh I am so bored and sick of TV. Any suggestions?

2 comments:

Erin Day said...

Buffy the Vampire Slayer...don't judge until you watch it...
Firefly
Psych
BBC Robin Hood (featuring some HOT men)
BBC North and South (only a mini series. But awesome)

BRIT said...

oh my! i just started watching this like a month and a half ago! so good! ps. 4 8; not 18 :) haha yeah it's that addicting