Monday, March 23, 2009

Can't believe it.


I seriously CAN'T believe it...
I guess it does happen all the time....I'm just really naive.
80 or so students were getting the anatomy tests out of the testing center and EMAILING them to people!
If you opened the email and didn't say anything you are expelled from Dixie State College.
I am SO glad I dropped the class so I wasn't even the tiniest bit in the middle of it.
Seriously? Cheat on pre med stuff?? No wonder it took me five years to get diagnosed!
Maybe a few of those snitchy doctors cheated on THEIR tests.
Kind of scary to think about huh?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How do some people live with the choices they make? I'm glad you didn't have to deal with it. Love you!

Julie Wilding said...

I mi-hisssss youuuuuuuuuuuu
Haha and I am glad you are not a cheater.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anna said...

oh my goodness this is horible but it totally reminds me of what mr miner says about his policy on cheating because he totally talk's about doctor's in it wow.