Thursday, March 26, 2009

My grumpy time.


I'm not gonna lie to you. I am ornerier than ornery (that is the funniest looking word) today. I feel bad for the readers because somehow I really feel better if I get it out on my blog.

My throat feels like raw hamburger.
I had lots and lots of seizures and my body aches real bad.
My head feels like someone took a hammer to it.
I can't sleep or wake up in the morning.
I'm tired.
I have so much to do like clinicals on saturday, the pageant, and a whole lotta tests.

So, dear body of mine, I would REALLY appreciate it if you could just cooperate with me, instead of making this difficult. I can't wait for you in the resurrection anymore, I need you to function RIGHT now.

I think/hope/pray tomorrow will be better than today. We are trying some different treatments for the seizes and I think it is helping...whew!

All I can say to all of you is "carpe diem", or seize the freakin day.

2 comments:

Lia said...

Awww sheltz . . ..

Norma said...

I hope you keep getting better and better! Shake extra hard with the tahitian maybe you can shake it all away!!! I hope you win the pageant and have tons of fun. Wish I could be there to see you. Luvs CUCU