Friday, October 30, 2009

Random thoughts of me....

So I thought I would just write some random stuff that is going through my head at this time:

1. I am tired of feeling crappy. This flu has taken me down, and down hard.
2. It's FREEZING down here. The news even said St. George is colder than up north today...and I believe it! I had a patient at 7 this morning and I thought I was going to die. I have no winter clothes either so I had on this wimpy jacket I got from the bookstore. But....I am gonna go shopping this weekend and am way excited to get some cute fall clothes.
3. I am a big fan of this song:
4. I really hope our fundraiser for the homeless in the upcoming week goes well. We are doing the coolest thing called a cardboard campout. See Here for how awesome it is going to be!

5. School cramps my style when I have 3 tests and a paper due at one time.


6. I miss Scuddles.


7. In this blog there is a post about her kids and how she had had a rough week with them. She overheard her husband while he was giving them a bath say, "Hey! Girls! The devil just called and
he said you're doing awesome!". I about wet my pants. I thought it was hilarious.

8. The Office last night was funny and I especially loved Jim's costume. His face had "BOOK" written on it. FACEBOOK! HA!

9. I really wish I could still trick-or-treat.

10. I need to work on homework really badly and not be on my blog.

Happy Halloween! Have a good weekend :)

1 comments:

Zane and Cami said...

Oooo I like the song!!!