Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Time Out.

So I used to be a nanny. I loved that job SO much. And well, let me tell you....old people and kids, don't say too many things far off from each other. All are note-worthy.

This is little Natey-Naterson that I love dearly:

He is HILARIOUS, and we spent a lot of quality time together.

 One day Nate out of the blue smacked me. Our conversation went a little like this:

Me: *Gasps!* Oh Nate! We don't hit. Time out 5 minutes
Nate: Fine. (sits down on the floor with a thud)

Five minutes on the dot passes.

Me: Alright Nate, can you tell me why I put you in time out?
Nate: Because. I dus hit. And dass makes Jesus berry sad.

Good answer Nate. Good answer. 

And from then on that was his automatic answer. Every time he did something, it was definitely because it made Jesus sad. 

So funny!
More later.



P.S. Sorry my font has been all screwed up. I don't know what the deal is. Oh well. 

0 comments: