Friday, April 2, 2010

I'm sorry.

I have been WAY incognito. Living in my own little world if you will! I have just been working so much....so, so much, getting ready for this mission, finishing up school, and making a whole lot of life altering decisions. It's been a little frustrating and a lot overwhelming. Oh well, that's life!


So I am sorry, the blog once again took a definite back burner in my life!


Have you heard Colbie Caillat's new CD? I LOVE it, very much. Check it out here: here.


Some sound a little alike but I still enjoy it.


I am sad to say I didn't do one single April Fool's Joke! I know right? I love pranks! But my favorite lady at Dixie in the Career Center did a pretty funny one....


She left a big sign outside the career center that said, "Come in for a free Brownie!".


Well, when you went in, there was a platter with a whole bunch of cut out brown "E's" on a platter.


Pretty funny if I do say so myself....she got SO many people.


More later!

2 comments:

Lia said...

I was just thinking today how long it's been since you've blogged!

I came by your house today but you were sleeping on the couch and I didn't want to wake you up!

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

hahahaha great joke! I probably would have come in too...