Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Email #2 from the MTC

P day is here again and I can't believe it! Time went so slow at the beginning and now it is flying by faster than I can imagine!! Believe it or not next wednesday I will be on a plane to my first area. GOOD NEWS!! I can call home at the airport!! They gave us permission in our last meeting. It will be pretty early because our flight leaves at like 8:40 so I will be there early in the morning. So expect a call from sister gould!! Yahoo!!
Also thank you so much to EVERYONE for all your sweet and encouraging letters. I can't tell you how much it means to get them and I will be writing back today! Love P day and can't wait to get to the temple today.
Anyway, all in all I am SOOOOOOOOOO happy to be here. I have learned so much and it is amazing as you really go back  to the basics and start to study those things in great detail, my testimony has been strengthened so much. It is that solid testimony that reminds me why I am here. I cannot WAIT To get to the field and start working!! It will be amazing.
 
The gospel  is true!!
 
Love Sister Gould :)

0 comments: