Wednesday, November 21, 2012

There is nothing better....

than getting new music.

I love finding great new music (or even old that you forgot about), adding it to your iPod, and blasting it in your car as loud as you want.

Last night I did just that.

I went out with friends and it was so fun! And then afterwards it was really late and hardly any cars were out.

So I blasted my new tunes, and drove....and drove....and drove...

 (trying not to think about how much gas I was wasting)

Really it was just so relaxing. And wonderful.

I like pretty much every kind of genre of music (country, rap, indie...whatever.) so playlists get kind of weird and muddled, but I love them!

So here is my most random playlist to date:


Enjoy.

While you listen, I'm going to keep doing a big. fat. nothing. staying in bed with Scuddles (and continue trying unsuccessfully to do homework).

Happy Thanksgiving Break!


Love,

The Lazies



0 comments: