Monday, February 9, 2009

25 things about me


Ok so my 25 things on facebook I think I did while I was loaded (lortab) so it is way lame and I have been tagged to do this a million times so I am going to do it instead of study. Here they go:

1. I almost always sleep in socks, and usually in sweats and a sweat shirt.
2. I bite my lip when I am nervous and lots of times it turns into a huge canker.
3. I feel naked if I don't have at least one ring on.
4. I am really bad at texting people back.
5. I am a huge fan of practical jokes.
6. It makes me really uptight when people try to talk to me when I am listening to something else (i.e. church, school, or a show)
7. I don't really like that chocolate that much and would rather have chocolate chip cookies without the chocolate chips.
8. I love when people play with my hair.
9. I really enjoy running in the rain and think about running everyday.
10. I usually have so much going on in my head that I sometimes miss what is going on around me.
11. I love airports and riding on airplanes.
12. I set my alarm clock a half an hour early just so I can push snooze.
13. School does not come easy to me at all.
14. My toes always have to be painted.
15. It gives me really bad anxiety when I know we are going to have to turn right and we are not in that lane.
16. I am not a picky eater at all and will try most things within reason.
17. I enjoy reading blogs and keep up on reading pretty much everyone's blog I am aware of.
18. I love learning about Hawaii and anything to do with my ancestors.
19. I can sing every word to every Nsync and Celine Dion song there ever has been.
20. I love giving presents.
21. I would rather die than have to watch a re-run of a game I have already seen or star wars.
23. Girls who wear too much eye make-up make me nervous.
24. Sometimes I feel physically sick when I think of how many people are suffering around the world.
25. I love Haagen Daz Mango Sorbet more than life itself.

1 comments:

Lia said...

I get so sad when I hear you don't love Star Wars . . .