Friday, February 6, 2009

Sweet dreams.

This afternoon (haha yes, afternoon. I think I have slept enough for the entire population these last 3 days) I had the best dream! I dreamt that Lia made me go get a pedi and a facial.
It felt so good! I woke up feeling so excellent!

Then after that I went to a party with tons and tons of this:

Hawaiian food! All my favorites lomi lomi salmon, poi, chicken katsu, kalua..etc. The best part: no calories! Yes, in my dream I could eat whatever I wanted and not any calories gained. That's what I'm talkin bout.

Then....I got to go pee pee and it didn't hurt one bit!

Finally, a non-hurty pee pee! It seems like forever since it has been a joy to go potty. The only thing is when I woke up I felt like I had peed my pants! No worries I hadn't.

I love good dreams.

0 comments: