Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Happily stuck

Well! Still here in Arkansas, and well, we are gonna be here a little bit longer and I am not really sure til when. I kind of like that though...don't really mind at all!I am having a great time here by the way. But I came on standby, on a buddy pass for about $700 cheaper (literally) so the only problem is with that is that you just have to hope there are empty seats so that you can get on the flight. It makes it just a little difficult when we have to drive and hour and a half from here to Tulsa to fly to SLC....so we HAVE to make sure the flights are semi-empty. So anyway, we are gonna try for friday. We'll see how it goes! I am having a blast here though. I have been playing everything from beauty-queen hair salon, indiana jones video games, dress up, coloring books, swimming, watched shows, tea parties, decorating cupcakes, catching fireflies, and the list goes on! It has been so fun and I really don't wanna leave. I have the cutest cousins in the world! I wish they lived closer because I am really gonna miss them! Well, I will update more later and I show pictures.

0 comments: