Thursday, October 30, 2008

Recent going-ons

Ok..so I have been a very bad blogger. It has been a crazy last week and a half. Here is what's up:

Over the weekend I went to Frightmares at Lagoon! It is kind of a tradish for me to go each year and I love it so much. I know, I know! It's not six flags, and you may call it "lame" but I seriously loooove it. And my cell phone fell of the top of Wicked and it still. Works. I know right?! We had sooo much fun! Here are some pictures:




Then I have just been nannying my bum off, and studying even more. I finally will get everything over with tomorrow I am so happy because I had a test or a paper every day this week...two more tomorrow and then I am done!

Sleeping lots...i sound like JUDD. I have been sick, and I lost my voice. It is a little comical.

That's about it! Nothing really too exciting but I thought I would at least post.

0 comments: