Monday, May 25, 2009

I love my job.

So I haven't really updated about my life in a while, but I have been so lucky (aka blessed) to get such good jobs! I am currently working at an assisted living home 
working with the elderly that is super nice and also at a women's clinic doing the phlebotomy and injections (thanks alisa!). I enjoy so much being able to work in the 
medical field, but I really enjoy the time I get to spend with the elderly.
I can't even tell you the number of funny things I get
to hear every time I work there.
I love hearing their stories.
Rubbing their legs to feel a little better.
Studying their wrinkles that show a lifetime of experiences, smiles, and hard work.
Its definitely rough some days and can get frustrating
when you can't get them to go to bed or eat,
but it is all worth it.
If you ever get a chance to just go sit and listen and talk with them
it is so rewarding and fun! 
I wish I could see a little more of them.
They're great.

Funny stories to come I am sure.
Happy Memorial day!

0 comments: