Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Funnies from the past....

Ash gave me this really GREAT idea to take you back to the funny little past. So for the next few days I will be giving you some great stories that we still think are hilarious. Here is number one:

When I was little I could NEVER figure out who in the heck was saying the sacrament prayer.
They weren't standing at the pulpit,
they weren't holding a mic,
but all of the sudden SOMEONE would be saying the prayer.
So I leaned over to my mom and asked, "mom, who is saying the prayer? Is that Nephi?" She answered hurriedly before the prayer started,"you could say that. He kind of is."
Well, that did it. My little head wrapped around that it WAS Nephi saying the prayer
.

So for YEARS, I believed Nephi was literally the one coming down and saying the sacrament prayer.
Unfortunately, I found out later it was just the boys from the ward.



Hmph, I liked my idea more.

1 comments:

Kayla said...

HAHA that is so adorable!!!