Monday, February 1, 2010

Not many people know...

How much I love rap.

It's true! I think it is hilarious the lyrics they can come up with,  the beat, and how fun it is to dance to. I don't think I am one to just stick it in and listen to it all the time, but when we are with the girls we LOVE to have dance parties. They always laugh as soon as they see how much of the song and have memorized I am generally called "gangsta cheltz"....seriously. I can't help it. For some reason also I am really good at memorizing lyrics and movie lines. I don't know if it is because I did theater when I was younger or what, but if I hear it  twice I usually have it down pretty good.

So in the words of Swiss Beatz "go head lil' mama"...listen to some rap this week and think of me.

P.S. I am sorry I have been really bad at blogging lately, it has been INSANE. You will definitely get a lot more up to date this week because I am stuck in Orem with my knee up. Surgery I will be having tomorrow so I will see what is wrong then. Wish me luck! This is my 4th surgery in 2 years on the knees. Kill me.

2 comments:

Kayla said...

I think we are twins with this subject. I LOVE RAP. I know all the words to all the songs. my husband doesn't understand how I can listen to a song like once and know most of it by heart. rap is fabulous. the beat, everything!! good luck with your surgery!! you will be in my prayers!

Lachele said...

Good luck on your surgery :)
Let me know if you need a little Canadian carepackage :)
I loooove rap too! My roomates and I use to have crazy dance parties in our house at like 3am-strobe light an all. I've also realized I'm a HUGE R&B fan too:)