Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Random thoughts of me....

 I really don't have anything too exciting to write about....just random thoughts 
and random things that happened today.

1. I went on a bike ride with my mom and Hannah that was fab.
2. My bum is not used to that seat.
3. I am definitely out of shape.
4. Bike riding down the river woods brought back so many fun child memories
5. My wrists hurt from typing so much at YouthLinc...my internship. 
6. Salt Lake 5:00 traffic cramps me big time.
7. I am more ticklish than I thought....my mom never lets me forget too long though!
8. I actually really enjoy cleaning the kitchen...alot! Don't tell my parents.
9. I can't wait to go to Thailand....and even more can't wait to go on the mission!
10. Glee, more specifically Sue Sylvester is FA-reaking funny. 
11. Best line by Sue Sylvester "Oh I will bring it, William. You know what else I'm gonna to bring? I'm gonna bring some Asian cookery to rub your head with, because right now you've got enough product in your hair to season a wok."

Oh what  a weird, but fulfilling day! Hope yours was too...more later. 

0 comments: