Monday, June 27, 2011

Whew.

Tonight I am just so tuckered out! It is a good tuckered.

I worked the last couple of nights and it sure was a few busy ones.
It feels so good to be busy. It feels so good to do SOMETHING!

I love my people where I work. It is the best facility in the world and I enjoy it so much.

My favoritiest lady has been sooooo funny lately. I asked her if I could write about her and she said yes...she loves it. Loves the attention!

She gave me a new nick name...Kitchy Witchy. I have absolutely no idea why, but she loves to call me that. She still can't get over that I am not Japanese either...won't let it go. I love to come up behind her and give her a little snort and scare her so bad! Then tell her I am the half man half ET that she thinks hides under bed and that she feeds cookies. She yells and laughs so hard and I tell her how much I love her. She just LOVES to be teased...loves it.

Well, I give you a little video I found on my facility's FB. I. was. dying. Now you can officially see the hilarity of her...

Enjoy!
 





Oh Imo, you're the best thing that ever happened to me.

0 comments: