Saturday, June 4, 2011

2 AM, where ya been?



Oh well, it is just 2 in the morning and I can't sleep as usual.

What hasn't been usual is I haven't blogged in a good long while. It feels so not normal for me...but good. It means I have been getting out and having a little more of a life. More than life on the couch.

So here is how life is lately and how I feel about it...

1. I still feel really lost. I get asked a lot what I am up to and what is next. I have an answer I have been giving, but to be honest I have no idea. I wish I knew. Oh well...it will come.

2. I feel a bazillion times better and I feel so grateful about it. I honestly feel better than I have ever felt in my entire life as far as my energy goes....this surgery was a miracle.

3. I miss Oprah.

4. Why do I still feel so awkward in 90% of my social interactions?? I have been sometimes TOO social my whole life...and now I feel instantly weird. I guess I still feel like I just got off the mission and I have been living in a hole for six months. Both good reasons to feel weird I guess. 

5. If you read my blog and read THIS post and were curious, nah, my bladder is still a complete joke. Kill me please.

6. I am starting work back tomorrow and my most FAVORITE retirement home with old folks and I couldn't be happier about it.

7. I miss my mission so much.

8. I love my friends and it was so good to see so many this week. As weird as I feel being social it feels SO good to be out.

9. I really love not watching TV.

10.  This girl looked so beautiful this week at her wedding...


And you should have seen how amazing all of her details were at her reception....I will post pics later.

Congrats Jacki and Kade!

And this one is next...


So crazy! What a gorgeous couple.


Well, that's all for tonight folks. More to come later!


0 comments: