Friday, September 7, 2012

I got a face lift!


Ok so I personally didn't get a facelift....but my blog did!

All thanks to this amazing girl:




I wish I could say that I was good at making my blog look awesome, but let's just say it has had some rough design up until now.

If you are interested in sprucing up your space, email her at rylee_robison@hotmail.com for pricing and questions.

She was so awesome to work with! Very flexible, kind, and knew how to take all my jumbled thoughts and turn it into something amazing!

You can see all the stuff she has designed HERE and her crazy amazing style.

Oh, and her blog is so, so great too! Find that HERE. Lot's of design tips, great photography, her incredible wedding, and just all around feel good posts.

Thanks Rylee! You are just the best around.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay! so glad that you used Rylee! she did a fabulous job!