Monday, September 24, 2012

Favorites of the week.

What an incredibly intense week.

Doing this little favorites of the week post helps me focus on some of the better parts of the week rather than what was a little too exciting.

So here it goes!

1. Favorite product:

Lancome Hynose Doll Lashes Mascara

Man oh man, this stuff is awesome. I finally....FINALLY found a mascara that I love and I am obsessed. The first one I have found that curls and stays curled all day. None of that flimsy stuff.

2. Favorite Food or Recipe:

Blerk. ANYTHING but this nast hospital food.


I was already nauseated and this just increased that ten fold. So ya, pretty much everything tasted better than this. 

3. Favorite moment of the week:

Baby Kash was born!!



Congrats Kassidy and Kolton! We were so bummed we just missed him on our St. George trip. But so glad he is here!

4. Favorite Lesson of the Week

Always check your prescription bottle:


If you read my last post, you know I was given 30 grams of Valium instead of the Diltiazem (heart medication) I was supposed to get from the pharmacy. Could have killed me if I took them with my nighttime meds. Don't just assume! 

5. Favorite Song of the Week:

Can I have two?






Love me some Killers and Jay-Z. 'Nough said.

6. Favorite Video

Hilarious.


If you haven't seen Here Comes Honey Boo Boo....it's time. 

7. Favorite Thing on TV:

The Emmy's



I love, LOVE award shows! All the fashion, excitement, and look back at the year. I thought Jimmy Kimmel was hilarious and the show was done pretty well this year. Congrats to Modern Family who scooped up. Love that show!

8. Favorite Pic:


I was looking through my pictures of my humanitarian trip to Thailand a couple of years ago. A girl on my team took this picture of me and one of the little girls I fell in love with. It just melts my heart every time I see this picture and just miss them all so much!

9. Favorite Funny

Impractical Jokers.  Insanely hilarious. One of my favorite clips. 

10. Favorite Inspiration





Hope you have a wonderful day!


0 comments: