Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Craziness in London South.


So funny story....well, Tyface AKA Elder Dunaway who is in London South, just got called as Zone Leader and his companion is Elder Cuisick from Orem High....as in they were kinda friends in high school, which is just funny and ironic they would be called as companions. Shawn Gardner is also there, also from orem High.
Well, I got a call from one of the members there that I have kinda been in contact with named Utika Jikes who Tyler baptized.
Well...guess who is teaching HER now?? Cade Tueller! I can just imagine the look on his face when she said that she knew who I was. A new missionary gets out there and a member in Peckham knows one of your friends from home. I am sure that was weird. And then...I guess Tyler and Cuisick's whole roof caved in! Mmmmm...not good. Pictures are here posted. I duno! Just my funny story of the day. Loves!