Sunday, November 29, 2009

I hate relationship whisper-ers.


The relationship whisper: this is what I call it when boyfriends, girlfriends, fiances, husbands, wives, and lovers whisper....not in the ear, but in that annoying "we're in love so we're going to talk in a whiney, high-pitched, whisper in the room and make kissy faces at each other and smile and giggle because we think no one can hear us" whisper. I don't know why you don't think we can't hear you, because we totally can. At least whisper DIRECTLY into the ear if you want know one to listen. Or gosh, just say it out loud because even if it is lovey dovey or mushy, you're already acting it out by touching each other more than is necessariy.

I don't like it. Today, this couple that makes me want to stick a ski pole down my throat so I gag was doing the whisper in church. They were talking intimately during the lesson and I was bugged. Real bugged. I can definitely hear every detail.

I think I am just edgy because I have no motivation to end this semester.

More later....

3 comments:

Ashley Richins said...

well here is some inspiration, if you finish writing your paper and come over i will wisper sweet lullabies in your ear we can snuggle! COME OVER!

Matthew said...

Totally agree.

Zane and Cami said...

I hope Zane and I don't make you this frustrated.....do we???