Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Escuela


I must say that I am loving being back in school! I even have been getting up SUPER early....and if you know me, you know that getting me out of bed is like trying to pull teeth. It's horrible! But lately, I think it is safe to say that it is a good sign that I am waking up not nearly as groggy, which translates that I am getting better for sure! I have a lab at 6:00 AM and Ambassadors at 7:00 AM, so that can always be hard....but it has been good the last few days. I hope that is a good sign! But I am very excited about my classes! I able to take

Anatomy + lab which I am probably most excited about
Family Relations
Math with my favorite professor
English which I love
Fitness center class
and a stupid library class that is required.

But I am stoked. Have to say I love Dixie the second year around. WAY better! More later.

0 comments: