Saturday, November 29, 2008

Disgusted.


I don't know if anyone else has heard about the trampling that happened at Wal Mart due to black friday, but it seriously made me sick to my stomach. I think what makes me the most mad was that no one stopped to even help him, but just kept running over him. And then after that he just laid there because everyone was too busy to stop and help him. Awesome. I am so glad that getting $20 off Wii was WAY more important than worrying about a guy's head getting smashed to the tile. Seriously that would take A LOT of trampling to ACTUALLY kill the guy, but I guess it was enough. Breaks my heart. Too bad that wasn't the only incidence, but two guys shot each other at Toys R Us over a toy. People are seriously insane. What the JUDD is their problem?!

Read more here

0 comments: