Thursday, November 13, 2008

I love...

This FANTASTIC book:

I am already such a HUGE fan of Dr. Suess and have always adored his books, but I have kind of forgotten how much I love them (besides the Grinch...my favorite movie of ALL time..I NEVER forget that). The other night I read this one to little Natey Naterson and I just loved it that much more! I think I am going to go buy it, and start up a collection of Dr. Suess. Such cute books with hidden messages. Here is a sampling:

“When I was quite young and quite small for my size, I met an old man in the Desert of Drize. And he sang me a song I will never forget, at least, well, I haven’t forgotten it yet. He sat in a terribly prickly place, but he sang with a sunny sweet smile on his face…”

“When you think things are bad, when you feel sour and blue, when you start to get mad… You should do what I do! Just tell yourself, Duckie, you’re really quite lucky! Some people are much more…Oh, ever so much more…Oh, muchly much-much more unlucky than you!”

Read it! I know you will love it.

0 comments: