Sunday, November 2, 2008

The Last Supper.


So tonight was officially my "last supper". Tomorrow is the diet start, because honestly I have gotten chubbers. Unfortunately because of the inactivity of the surgeries and such, I have gained a little more than I am really comfortable with. And as my brother lovingly informed me, I am way off from my LGN (look good naked) body. It's true, and I would love to be to that point but it is not looking like it. SO here I go...and I really hate starting diets. Once I am on it, I am pretty dang faithful....it's the starting and the de-carb I hate. And yes Jules, it is monday. Like so many times in our long friendship lives have I said I was going to start my diet on mondy...it's happening again. But I am DETERMINED to lose at least 4 sizes and my Hawaiian love handles.... I'll let you know how it goes. Bring on the carb-less life.

0 comments: