Sunday, November 23, 2008

Fantabulastic Birthday of Wonderfulness.

Ok...so I had the best birthday ever! First off, I have the sweetest roommates in the whole dang world! My day went like this:

Slept in WAY long because I got no sleep due to Loratab
Found a cute sign Linds made for me
Got taken to get my make-up done
Got taken to Samurai 21 (SO GOOD!) for dinner...had way funny waiter


Linds and Linnea gave me candy and a gift certificate to a spa :)

They made me a cake and Me and Holland had a birthday celebration with friends


oh...and we had a Celine Dion fest. So amazing!


Such an awesome day!

Tyface sent me a sweet action jersey from England, and tomorrow is my fam party! Thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes! I had a great one :)

1 comments:

The Payne Family said...

Happy Birthday Love!!! You definitely deserved it!