Thursday, September 25, 2008

I think I am busy...?



I decided I am really busy. Taking 17 credits, working about 25-30 hours a week, Ambassadors, studying, church stuff, and wow...imagine sleeping! I am running out of hours in my day. I sincerely apologize to anyone who texts or calls me. I usually don't get back with you for like a week. But I really do think of you! Promise promise, and my intentions are good.

K wait, can I just tell you my good news?! I have gotten really good grades this semester which is a pay off I guess....complete turn around from last year when I could hardly get OUT of bed to get good grades. Bah, my health is so much better and I am so grateful. One more semester of pre-req's before I can apply! Wish me luck :).

2 comments:

Kristi said...

I wish you luck dear. You deserve it.

Anonymous said...

Yahoo! For you! I love ya Sheltz! Soooooooooooooo glad you are feelin on top of the world!! Makes me feel the same. Loves from your mama