Thursday, September 4, 2008

Dear Knees,

I really like you when you are functioning right, and I really, REALLY don't like you when you are malfunctioning like you are. I would really appreciate it if you would help me out by going back to being the knees I like so I don't have to hurt my poor arms anymore. They are more mad at you, and so are my armpits. This isn't fun anymore, and I surrender. I sincerely would love to have your cooperation in keeping up with my busy life, not hindering it. Thank you for all your help when you are helping....which is not now.

All the love I possess,

Chels

1 comments:

Meg said...

Oh Chels.. I know exactly what you feel.. I tore all the ligaments in my foot and was at EFY on crutches and a wheelchair... MISERABLE! Atleast it isn't permanate! You will get better! I am cheering your knees on!