Saturday, September 27, 2008

Semi on my high horse...


Ok so can I semi be on my high horse about this...? LOVED The Office Season opener and hope everyone got a chance to watch. But with The Office being so big now, can I just say that I was, not even kidding, one of the ORIGINAL (hahah) followers. I became like a MISSIONARY, a Saint if I may, of The Office. Converting all, especially in my time of illness to this wonderous, and might I add brilliant show. The conversion and spreading of The Office movement started with the parentals and then I made so many come and watch it with me....partly against their will and now they are fans. So it is just one of those things that I feel strongly that people should know...that I was one of the originals of the show. This also happened with Napoleon Dynamite....and now would you look at it? Everyone hated it at first and I loved it in the beginning...now I hate it. Ugghhh....I must say, Kristi Wilson did I believe start the Office love before I did. I will hand it to her and only her.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

what can i say- you have always had good taste :)