Friday, March 18, 2011

I just love great news!


Today was great because I finally feel like I am starting to healing up from this junk that I have had this last week.

Annnnd....the best news of all is that the Cardiologist office called and said that I could come in on Monday instead of waiting clear til the 30th to get my heart looked at!

Oh we jumped around and did dances and said lots of thank you prayers.

We are being blessed in many ways and I think this was Heavenly Father's way of reminding me that he is watching out for me.

I have a lot of faith going into this appointment that this going to be the answers that I need.... but if it's not we are going to go out and find out how to stop what is making me sick.

So can I use your faith and prayers for just one more weekend?!

Thanks again for all the support.

More later :)

1 comments:

Lia said...

First I was praying that you would have a whole in your heart, now I need to pray that it is a big hole!?! It is just so counterintuitive!