Monday, March 7, 2011

The last few days...

I have been overly weak and tired with these migraines.

I'm not really sure why more this week than others....if it is just all the stress of what has been going on in the house or what???

Poor dad from his surgery....well he is MISER-ABLE. All in caps. And hyphenated. I just wouldn't wish that upon anyone....especially him. So we just lay upstairs and be miserable together and well poor mom just has to listen to me whine the last few days. My dad doesn't whine, just me.

So I have been doing a lot of this:


and this:




all the day long. I just soak until I am too pruney to believe and then sleep until I am too slept out. Then I go to bed and do it all again.

In the mean time I wait for people to post something interesting on their facebook (please give me something good people!) and then look for insanely hilarious Youtube videos that I make all of my friends and family watch with me.

Here are some of my favorites:








And this one I have to really explain first.

Well, my brother knows the kid and he is fine now.

He also laughed while showing my brother the video....which gives like everyone else the go ahead to laugh as well.

It really is funny if you know that he is ok....also it is 9 minutes long...but it is worth it.



And there are millions more where that came from....

some I just don't know if I feel super comfortable posting on here. But if you have the same sense of humor as I do, then ask me for some other good ones.

More later :)

0 comments: