Sunday, March 20, 2011

Left my mind, be back later.



So I wanted to write a little disclaimer:

sometimes I go back and read my blogs and realize that there are lot of grammatical errors and some don't always make a ton of sense.

Now I don't want to make a lot of excuses, but I totally want to make excuses here: I am literally not always in my right mind at the present moment hahah! For reals.

Because of my meds and the migraines and all this weird stuff, just wanted to let you know...sometimes my brain gets left behind.

Just bear with me here :)

PS. Tomorrow is the appointment! I have good feelings.

More later.

2 comments:

p andersen said...

I love your mind just the way it is...well, except for the hurting all the time part. That...mmm...not so much. Love you!

Marilyn H said...

Loved reading thiss thank you